We provide a broad range of asset classes and assets
24 hour around the clock easy trading access
Our expert advisers can help you profit with stocks tradin
We offer a large number of Commodities for our clients
Trading and investing in global investment markets
Forex Trading Market Hours
The forex market is open 24 hours a day, five days a week. An advantage of forex trading is that markets operate in multiple time zones and can be accessed at almost any time. The foreign exchange market is not dominated by a single exchange but is comprised of a global network of exchanges, brokers, and online trading platforms. From Sunday to Friday, there will be at least one financial centre will be open for trading.
Forex market hours for exchanges around the world are as follows:
Sydney 8:00am to 5:00pm AEST
Tokyo 10:00am to 7:00pm AEST
London 6:00pm to 3:00am AEST
New York 11:00pm to 8:00am AEST
The first hour that a major market is open for trading is crucial. It is important for traders to know the opening times of major markets around the globe.
The worldwide distribution of forex trading hours provides opportunities for traders at any time of day. However, along with opening hours, different times of day bring along with them various levels of currency volatility. For this reason, knowing the right time to trade is crucial in order to become a successful currency trader.
Typically, currency pairs see their highest volatility during the times in which their local markets overlap. For example, between 11:00pm AEST and 3:00am AEST is the ideal time to trade British Pounds and the USD (GBP/USD) or the Euro and the USD (EUR/USD). Also, between 10:00am AEST and 5:00pm AEST is generally the best time to trade the Australian Dollar and the Japanese Yen (AUD/JPY).
You can be assured that your are investing in a safe and trusted enviroment
- Award winning trading platforms for the Metatrader, Webtrader, Tablet and Smartphone Award Winning MT4
- Deposit funds in a strong safe and secure internet environment with 2048-bit encryption.
- We are always here to support you and offer assistance 24/7 Live Chat Support
- We accept a most credit card Payment Methods
- In certain instances billing will be done by a third company party, InOut Capital LP, Suite 2 5 St Vincent Street, Edinburgh, Scotland Uk, EH3 6SW