Metatrader 4 is the most widely used forex trading platform in the market
Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
Metatrader 4 is the most widely used forex trading platform in the market, bringing forex, commodities and indices together with world leading trading technology. MT4 combines a basic interface suitable for the beginner with advanced features demanded by the seasoned pro. It offers straight through processing, no dealing desk intervention and no requotes.
MT4’s complete technical analysis package with over 50 built-in indicators and charting tools helps to keep you on top of market trends using multiple accounts. You can execute trades manually or with preloaded indicators and automated robot trading strategies (or Expert Advisors). Alternatively, MT4’s highly customisable, advanced software allows you to create your own trading strategies using its unique MQL4 programming language.
Take advantage MT4’s of one-click functionality to make sure your trades are executed fast, every time.
MetaTrader 4 also offers VPS (Virtual Private Server) technology which simulates a standard physical server via cloud technology. The major benefit of VPS to traders is in providing continuous 24hroperation of trading terminals, where delay caused by connectivity problems can prove disastrous. The VPS enables traders to access their trading system from anywhere across the globe. As long as you have an internet connection, you can maintain control over your positions and trading account.
Our Other Trading Platforms
Experience a desktop trading environment within a web browser.
Act upon any trading opportunities as they happen in real time
Key Features of Metatrader4?
You can be assured that you are investing in a safe and trusted environment
- Award winning trading platforms for the Metatrader, Webtrader, Tablet and Smartphone Award Winning MT4
- Deposit funds in a strong safe and secure internet environment with 2048-bit encryption.
- We are always here to support you and offer assistance 24/7 Live Chat Support
- We accept most credit card Payment Methods
- In certain instances billing will be done by a third company party, InOut Capital LP, Suite 2 5 St Vincent Street, Edinburgh, Scotland Uk, EH3 6SW