Dedicated to the Safety of Your Funds
Safety of Funds
One of the primary concerns of on-line traders is the safety of trading large amounts of money over the Internet. StoxMarket considers the security of customer funds to be the bedrock of the company’s values and no effort is spared in maintaining the security of customer funds and the integrity of our trading platforms.
Here’s how StoxMarket keeps your information and money secure:
- 256-bit SSL encryption across the entire website
- Embedded True-Site identity assurance seal
- StoxMarked uses COMODO Secure to prevent credit card fraud and identity theft
- We hold all client money with the top tier banks in Europe
- Our client accounts in Europe, Middle-East, and Canada are completely segregated
- StoxMarket uses 3D-secure for all Credit Cards transactions for a safety authentication
Terms and Conditions
Use of the Website
- The user warrants and represents to the Company that he is legally entitled to make use of information made available via the website.
- Changes to these Terms will be effective when posted. Continued use of this Website following any such changes shall constitute the user’s acceptance of such changes.
- This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject the Company or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. In accessing any part of this website, the User agrees not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users; not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world.
- Refund Policy – In case the User has paid or deposited money with the Company with respect to the services offered by the Company through the website, the Company reserves the right to refund / send back to the Client any amounts received in any of the following events: (a) Upon Client’s request, subject to Client’s balance with the Company; or (b) Mutual agreement between Company and Client; or (c) Company’s requirements for provision of services have not been met by the Client; or (d) upon termination of the contractual relations between the Parties with or without cause; all subject to any debt of the Client towards the Company.
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “The Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of the Company or third parties that have rightfully permitted the Company to display the Trademarks displayed on the Website. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission from the Company.
- The user may download content only for his personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The contents of the Website, including any images, text, executable code, and layout design may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of the Company. The user may not, for any reason, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Website, in hull or in part, for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without a prior written consent from the Company. Anything that the user uploads, posts or transmit to this Website may become the property of the Company and may be used by the Company for any lawful purpose, and is further subject to disclosure as deemed appropriate by the Company, including to any legal or regulatory authority to which the Company is subject.
Applicable Law and Jurisdictions
- The User should acknowledge that the Company shall have the right, in order to collect funds owed to the Company by User or to protect the Company’s rights such as good-name, intellectual property, privacy etc., to immediately bring legal proceedings against the User, in the User’s residency and according to the User’s residency applicable law. Any claim against the Company should be brought before the competent court in the Company’s jurisdiction.
- Legal Restrictions: without limiting the undermentioned provisions, you understand that laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world, and it is your responsibility to make sure you properly comply with any law, regulation or guideline in your country of residence regarding the use of the Site. To avoid any doubt, the ability to access our Site does not necessarily mean that our Services and/or your activities through the Site are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to your country of residence
KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy
Know your customer policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity.
Stoxmarket holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited. Prevention:
Stoxmarket aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method. When you deposit funds we will require the following documents
- A copy of your valid passport with the signature page
- Copies of your credit cards, used to make the deposit (please send a copy of both sides of the card with only the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits showing, name and expiry date clearly visible and back side with a signature, the CVV can be covered).
- A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address
- A signed purchase history of your online transactions
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit.
Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades. Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you on such event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then upload them via Upload Documents Tab in my.stoxmarket.com or send it to us via mail to email@example.com
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
Stoxmarket holds the security of documentation at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make Stoxmarket a safer place to trade.
Scalping is a trading strategy which is deemed an unacceptable practice if used to return profits by taking advantage of internet latencies, delayed prices or through high volumes of transactions targeting tick fluctuations (rather than price movements) where trades are opened and closed very quickly.
Such Scalping is considered a breach of our General Terms and Conditions and as such we reserve the right to act reasonably and in good faith and at our sole discretion to:
- Immediately terminate your account and your access to our servers.
- Void any trade (i.e., treat the trade as if the trade had never taken place) which was part of any Scalping activity.
- Close or delete any trade, which was part of any Scalping activity, on the basis of our current market price.
We can exercise the above rights even if you have entered into (or refrained from entering into) arrangements with third parties relating to the relevant trade and even if you may suffer a trading loss as a result.
Please be advised that all trading activity is monitored, and in the event it is identified that you are Scalping we reserve the right to close your account with immediate effect.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The use of same is at the User’s own risk. The information on this site is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided on or through the use of the website, either expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose.
- The company, its officers, licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Clearing and billing
Clearing and billing services are done by Vcapital doo Podgorica, CETINJSKI PUT BB, 814000, Podgorica, Montenegro, or by In certain instances billing will be done by a third company party, InOut Capital LP, Suite 2 5 St Vincent Street, Edinburgh, Scotland Uk, EH3 6SW.
The customer is entering with an agreement with Marktier Holdings Limited, InOut Capital LP is taking liability for complaints where End Users have deposited money through InOut Capital LP. InOut Capital LP, Suite 2 5 St Vincent Street, Edinburgh, Scotland UK, EH3 6SW and Marketier Holdings Limited, Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands. Stoxmarket.com is owned by Marketier Holdings Limited.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by the user or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, the user’s personal information or material and information transmitted over the Company’s system. In particular, neither the Company nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to the user or to any other third party, for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever, or for any actions taken in reliance on the content of the Website.
Governing Law and Exclusive Courts
This Agreement is governed and constructed in accordance with Scottish laws, notwithstanding any conflicts of law principles. Therefore the parties to the agreement (i) consents to any suit, legal action or proceeding in relation to this agreement being brought before the courts of Scotland exclusively (the “Courts) as such, this agreement of action in such situations waivers any objections to the use of the Scottish legal system in resolving such issues or complaints that the proceeding has been brought in an inconvenient forum, (ii) The competence of the Scottish courts is actions (iv) The final judgments of the courts will have binding power over all parties.
Withdrawal of Funds
Withdrawing funds from your StoxMarket account is easy and quick. Stoxmarket customers can withdraw their funds and benefits whenever they need to. To request a partial or complete withdrawal of funds from your account, click on “Withdrawal request” in your account. Withdrawal requests received before 1:00 pm GMT will be acted on the same day, with all others being acted on within 24 hours. StoxMarket only uses secure methods for sending your funds to you, and fully complies with internal and regulatory procedures to ensure the funds are safely processed. To execute a withdrawal from your StoxMarket trading account simply login to the Traders Room above and from the withdrawal tab you can complete the online form. This form is completed online and uses an electronic signature to verify your authorisation to perform the withdrawal. StoxMarket follows strict compliance procedures including anti-money laundering rules designed to protect all clients. Please consider that we take 5-7 business days to process your withdrawal request. There are several details to be aware of:
- StoxMarket does not allow third party payments. Funds can only be sent to an account in the same name as the StoxMarket trading account.
- According to generally acceptable AML rules and regulations, withdrawals must be performed only through the same bank account or credit/debit card that you used to deposit the funds. Profit withdrawals or any amount over the initial deposit can only be sent by bank transfer.
- Client may be required to present additional information and documents as part of the procedure of the Withdrawal Request.
- Funds can only be sent to a credit card if the initial deposit was in the last 120 days. If it exceeds 120 days, funds will be sent via bank transfer.
- In some instances, credit cards will not accept a deposit, depending on the issuing financial institution. In those situations, funds will be sent by bank transfer.
- We do not charge fees for withdrawing funds by bank wire transfer. However, please note that you will be liable for any fees charged by the banks involved in the transaction, including intermediaries. Withdrawals via credit card will attract a fee of 3.5% as a standard processing rate fee by Visa / MasterCard.
- Dormant Fee: Stoxmarket will charge dormant account balance, for inactivity in trading of 45 days and above, for the sum of 100$ a monthly fee after this period of time .
- Auto trading software fee: Stoxmarket do not charge any fee for using third party or company’s auto-trading software. However a client/trader who registered and deposited for using one of the auto-trading softwares and wish to close the account and withdraw the funds before trading at least 20 trades with the software, will be charged $100 as an auto-trading software fee.
Anti-Money Laundering Policy
“Money laundering” is the practice of engaging in a series of financial transactions to conceal the ownership, source, control or destination of illegally gained money. Ultimately, it is the process by which the proceeds of crime are made to appear to have a legitimate origin. StoxMarket committed to preventing money laundering through its service and complies.
Implemented Procedures StoxMarket aims at implementing strict anti-laundering policy to ensure that its customers will be identified for such suspicion up to a certain standard to minimize the procedural complications for genuine and legitimate customers. In order to fulfill its commitment to provide full assistance to government combating against such illegal financial transactions, StoxMarket has developed technologically advanced and reliable electronic system which verifies its client identification and is able to store the detailed record of all previous financial transactions.
StoxMarket is obliged to report suspicious transactions. By misusing the service you may face criminal prosecution as we are bound to automatically report such behavior to the authorities.
One of the main measures to discourage money laundering and related illegal activities, StoxMarket doesn’t accept cash transaction whether you are intended to deposit or withdraw the fund. The Company reserves the right to suspend or refuse to process a transaction at any stage, where it believes the transaction to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity. In accordance with international law the Company is not obliged to inform the Client that it has reported to the corresponding bodies of the Client’s suspicious activity.
Compliance Regime StoxMarket has set up a compliance regime in order to fulfill its formal legal requirement. It comprises the appointment of compliance officer, policy making, and regular review of their implementation.
StoxMarket is also committed to regularly update its electronic system for inspection of suspicious transactions and for verification of client identification records, in accordance with any new regulations as they are promulgated, as well as providing training for its employees on enhancements to anti-money laundering procedures that may be required by new regulations.
Additional Disclosure Deposits and Withdrawals In the event of money deposits the sender name must match the name of customer present in StoxMarket records. No third party transfers are allowed in this case. Additionally, StoxMarket will not accept third party checks and/or an endorsed employer’s check unless approved by Management.
Similarly in case of money withdrawal recipient name must match the name of account holder who is withdrawing money. If money is withdrawn via wire transfer, it can be done only to the same bank and the same account name from where money was deposited. If money is withdrawn via online payment system, it can be done only to the same account/e-wallet from where it was deposited.
No matter if you are a former or an existing client or just a visitor on our website, the privacy of our users is one of our main concerns, therefore the company is committed to safeguard all personal information collected from our valued clients.
Providing the company
By providing to the company your personal information such as Full Name, Mailing Address, ID number, Passport Number etc., you are providing the company with full consent to gather, utilize, store and protect the information provided in the manner described below.
The Company will collect personal information from clients under the below circumstances
- When opening a Live/Demo trading account with The Company (When filling in electronic registration forms).
- When funding your personal trading account.
- When withdrawing from your personal trading account.
Information from clients
The above information collected from clients, help The Company understand your financial needs, provide you with products and services suitable to your needs, process your account transactions in a timely manner as well as provide you with the highest level of customer support.
Clients willingly provide The Company with the personal information collected in the following ways
- On completion of electronic registration forms placed on the Company’s Website or on the Company’s Mini site(s).
- When funding or withdrawing from trading accounts, clients voluntarily provide required documents.
- When trading on the Company’s system.
- When contacting The Company or responding to a promotion advertised.
Information that is indirectly collected by The Company
The Company will utilize the information collected from clients for the following purposes
- To verify client’s identity.
- To set up, maintain and manage clients’ personal trading account.
- To process deposits and withdraws in clients’ personal trading account.
- To keep clients up to date with news, updates and new promotions.
- To analyze client activity in order to improve and provide clients with the best products and services.
- To provide clients with top – quality customer support.
The Company does not share any client information with any affiliated or unaffiliated third parties
- In order to open, operate and service your personal trading account, The Company may share information with service providers such as attorneys, accountants, auditors, and other financial professionals.
- In order to protect against fraud, money laundering, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities.
- The company may share information with affiliates and introducing brokers, mainly for the calculation of these entities’ compensation.
The Personal Information that may be Collected Includes
- Personal Information such as Full Name, Address, Date of Birth, ID Number and Occupation.
- Financial Information such as assets, investment experience and monthly income, in order to evaluate your trading experience.
- When funding your account or withdrawing from your account, we may request documents such as a copy of an ID Document, Utility Bills and a Bank Statement.
Before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Forex trading carries a high degree of risk. The leveraged nature of forex trading means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you. The possibility exists that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and be required to deposit additional funds to maintain your position. Forex trading markets characterized as high volatile markets, therefore in involves high risk, and may cause high loses to the deposit funds, and in a short period of time.
The company is and will, in no way, responsible to the trades executed or not executed, by the client. Traders are ultimately responsible for all of the losses suffered in their account. As a consequence, Traders should be prepared to lose all funds which they deposited used for Trading. Traders are also responsible for losses that exceed their profits and deposits. Traders should never fund their trading activities with retirement savings, loans, mortgages, emergency funds, funds set aside for purposes such as education or home ownership, or funds required for current income or present or future medical expenses. Furthermore, there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. The Company is not responsible for communication failures or delays when trading via the Internet. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. The Company is not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. The Company has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website. The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice